reopening June 7
1. We want to give a big thank you to everyone for your faithfulness in giving. Keep up the good work!
2. At this point, our plan is to open for worship on June 7, 2020, at 11:00 am.
3. We may adjust our worship times in order to gain some time and space from the other church we share space with; we will let
you know of any changes we may make.
4. We commit to a thorough cleaning of the sanctuary before each worship service.
5. We ask that if you are feeling sick, have a cough, cold or sore throat, if you are running a fever, have chills or have experienced
a recent loss of taste or smell, etc. that you do not come to church.
6. We ask that if you have been exposed to anyone that has or may have the virus, that you stay home.
7. If you are uncomfortable coming back to church at this time or if you are in a high risk group, we ask that you remain at home.
We love you and we want you to do what you need to do to remain healthy.
8. When any of you do choose to come to church, we ask that every one of you observe the following:
a) Observe a personal distance of at least 6 feet.
b) Wear a face mask. Consider wearing gloves.
c) No handshaking.
d) No hugs.
e) Practice good hand hygiene and avoid touching any parts of your face; use hand sanitizer.
9. There will be changes in the way we worship. Please be understanding.